VonYinzer
Over 10,000 Posts
canyoncarver said:This is gonna be a bratty build for my wife: 82KZ750 Twin. Running, only needs a few things.
![]()
Nice. Plenty of grunt there.
canyoncarver said:This is gonna be a bratty build for my wife: 82KZ750 Twin. Running, only needs a few things.
![]()
crazypj said:Thats an 1100 or 1150 chopper, early GSX motor (GS in USA)
May have been bored though, you can take them all the way to 1750cc/200+bhp (around 320 with turbo+ nitrous)
mark13018 said:Just picked up these two dudes tonight. Buell blast and gs1200 chopper done professionally. I think it has a 240 rear.
![]()
![]()
Rich Ard said:Why?
mark13018 said:No clue... I am not a big fan of choppers and it's the first chopper I've bought (technically).. It was fairly cheap so I grabbed it... Plans: clean it, ride it through the neighborhood once or twice and sell it.
mark13018 said:Just picked up these two dudes tonight. Buell blast and gs1200 chopper done professionally. I think it has a 240 rear.
![]()
danejurrous said:On that chopper you could probably make more money off it by yanking the 1100 engine and selling it separately from the frame, like HD there are lots of people out there looking for that one.
Hoosier Daddy said:SHUDDAP-U!
Pay no attention to him Mark.... nobody wants that old lump... '80s technology... way over rated... I'm trying to do you a favor....
;D
![]()
Hoosier Daddy said:mark13018: That Chopper has the engine I have been looking for to do a 7/11 swap on my GS750. Depending on what you want for it I may be interested. OR I can trade you a running '81 750 engine for the lump you have in that bike. If you're just gonna flip it what do you care what size the holes in the motor are.![]()
You're in Ft Wayne and I am in Kendallville... we need to talk!
Hoosier Daddy said:Damn...
Here I had this in mind
![]()