We noticed you are blocking ads. DO THE TON only works with community supporters. Most are active members of the site with small businesses. Please consider disabling your ad blocking tool and checking out the businesses that help keep our site up and free.
In process of wiring now... I’m almost done and just need to wire the points end of the ignition and get the tail light wiring cleaned up.
I 3D printed a mount for the Pazon module for easy strapping to the frame. Also I did a mount for my latching relay I’m using for my head light high beam switch and potted that whole thing in epoxy to weather proof it.
High beam switch is located on the headlight ear.
Using an LED headlight... and my relay setup works a treat.
I managed to get the rear brake line and brake stay made up today... I would have finished the front brake but I broke a banjo. Replacement inbound though.
I have a little set back that may take a few days to sort out if George doesn’t have the parts on hand. But short story is my tappet guide blocks and push rod tubes are not compatible. I’ve got newer (‘69-‘72) style tappet blocks and earlier ‘66-‘68 head. I’ll need to swap out the tappet blocks and push rod tubes to the ‘68 style as my cylinder has the oil passage for the exhaust tappet block. Really not that big of a deal but will require me to pull the cylinder to drive out the tappet blocks. But the combination I have leaves a big ol gap between the head and cylinder. Will sort it out before the weekend though.