Alright, lots of little bits finished up that do not look significantly different from the last post, but its enough to call the main bit of fab work done. I got the final swingarm finished up. Its all made out of 3/16" thick steel. Much more rigid than the mockup one.
Got all of the hardware replaced with Grade 8 stuff and spacers made for the shock mount.
Fame Fabrication Complete
I got the frame mounted up to the bike and took it for its first real spin. I did about 10 miles or so of the twistiest stuff nearby. It handled great. It was "different" than stock, but I wouldnt say in a bad or detrimental way. Kind of like how a bike hanldes different with a passenger etc.
Now that the bracing is finalized, I can get the body mounted in its final spot. Itll be somewhere right around here.