Pulled the carbs yesterday. Cleaned the float needle on #2 and tweaked the float height a little. I think the gasket on #3 was pinched but I also found stripped threads on one of the bowl screws so it wouldn’t tighten down. I ran a tap through it, got a new screw and it tightened down. Sprayed both bowls and bodies out with cleaner while they were open.
Put the carbs back on and ran it. Now I’ve got gas coming out the overflow tube on #4. Joy. I’ll pull that bowl on that one tomorrow and try cleaning it out.
It’s still running like shit when I get going down the road. I’ll fix one thing at a time until I figure it out.
Here’s a picture of how I get the carbs back on.
Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON