Let's see your pickup trucks

Hurco550

Keep er' Between the Ditches
DTT SUPPORTER
DTT BOTM WINNER
irk miller said:
That's cool. So, you and I both have trucks that ran on old family farms. My C10 worked my great-uncle's peanut farm in Sylvania, GA.
Ha yep, and I think every kid that lived around the farm drove that truck too. Even if it was to drive grandpa into the liquor store.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
 

Brodie

Gold Coast, Queensland
DTT SUPPORTER
f43c6f2987983b07e951239823998941.jpg

Just got a set of 31x10.5 tyres fitted to my Ford Ranger. She is still fairly stock but has a lot more go then my old Navara(frontier)
 

J-Rod10

Over 1,000 Posts
DTT BOTM WINNER
doc_rot said:
95 Tacoma prerunner. 2.4L 5 speed. Great bike hauler with low bed height and get 27mpg on the freeway. Coming up on 350000 miles with only routine maintenance since new. I love this truck.
My old man has a 96 coming up on a half mill. Nothing but routine maintenance. Those trucks were mileage eaters.
 

Tune-A-Fish

BOTM LOSER Proudly Deplorable
The before after of my Duramax. 2.5" suspension lift, shocks, XD Tint wheels and Tera Grappler tires. Just finishing up the new rocker panels (PO installed body tight running boards 1st pic) not one door ding in this truck, was a camper pull only ride before I got it.

8d43de83086fd852991f848350490583.jpg


877dc58d16971c95f414478b3555213c.jpg


10ca2d9997f2927f0b0986427189fddd.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON
 
K

Kamn

Guest
Tune-A-Fish© said:
The before after of my Duramax. 2.5" suspension lift, shocks, XD Tint wheels and Tera Grappler tires. Just finishing up the new rocker panels (PO installed body tight running boards 1st pic) not one door ding in this truck, was a camper pull only ride before I got it.

8d43de83086fd852991f848350490583.jpg


877dc58d16971c95f414478b3555213c.jpg


10ca2d9997f2927f0b0986427189fddd.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON

Lookin sharp mang!
Will it get an LED light bar above or below the bumper?
I just added a 24" one to the front of my truck for late night driving through the forest roads to get to property........day becomes night
 

Redbird

Dolor est Magister Optimus
DTT BOTM WINNER
Not mine, but in the family.
Bros '87 Fleetside...
IMG_4239_zpsktdvxlri.jpg

New inner and outer tie rods and a fresh alignment today.
 

Redbird

Dolor est Magister Optimus
DTT BOTM WINNER
Maritime said:
I was just thinking about ditching the yaris for a pickup of similar vintage.
Yup, that'll suck the reliability right out of the equation :p
 

coyote13

Over 1,000 Posts
'55 F-250 with a diamond plate flatbed. 302 Windsor/C4 auto, 3.73 Dana 60, 8x6.5 bolt pattern f/r, F-100 front fenders. Have a 3" drop axle and disc brake kit for the front that I'll probably never get around to installing, probably use them to sweeten the pot for the next owner. Oh and it's for sale too! Factory heat for all you Northerners, works great ;) ;D
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9270.JPG
    IMG_9270.JPG
    1,000 KB · Views: 220

irk miller

You've been mostly-dead all day.
DTT BOTM WINNER
coyote13 said:
'55 F-250 with a diamond plate flatbed. 302 Windsor/C4 auto, 3.73 Dana 60, 8x6.5 bolt pattern f/r, F-100 front fenders. Have a 3" drop axle and disc brake kit for the front that I'll probably never get around to installing, probably use them to sweeten the pot for the next owner. Oh and it's for sale too! Factory heat for all you Northerners, works great ;) ;D
I love this. Where's it at?
 

1fasgsxr

Over 1,000 Posts
Redbird said:
Not mine, but in the family.
Bros '87 Fleetside...
IMG_4239_zpsktdvxlri.jpg

New inner and outer tie rods and a fresh alignment today.
OH MY !! Love the ole square body chevy's ! That's a nice one there.
 

Tim

Administrator
Staff member
Nothing nearly as interesting as many, but with airbags, crumple zones etc. it does the job as a family hauler and I can toss a bike in the back (or on the hitch as the case may be).
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0055.JPG
    IMG_0055.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 211
  • IMG_0585.JPG
    IMG_0585.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 222
  • IMG_0120.jpg
    IMG_0120.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 218

Tim

Administrator
Staff member
Good old Princess Auto - Canadian equivalent to Harbor Freight. Don't buy anything from those places if it has moving parts :)

The carrier is rated for 500 pounds, so it will haul anything I own. The truck is rated to 7,000 pounds towing and a solid 900 pounds tongue weight.

My BMW R75/6 weighs about 460 pounds, while my KLR is 430 or so and it goes down from there thankfully :) The TU250X in the photo is 326 pounds.

It's nice to be able to load and unload easily on my own, and not have a trailer to find a home for.
 

Pete12

Been Around the Block
Not like you guys have in America, but this is my pick-up from Australia. Its a factory Ford with a 5 litre blown motor that has just under 420kW (560hp) at the rear wheels. It's pretty quick...
 

Attachments

  • DSC00017.jpg
    DSC00017.jpg
    219.6 KB · Views: 213

DTT Bike Of The Month Gallery

DTT Light or Dark

www.jadusmotorcycleparts.com
www.cognitomoto.com
https://www.townmoto.com
www.speedmotoco.com
www.lostapostle.ca/
www.sparckmoto.com
Top Bottom